Saturday, July 3, 2021

Apna Skool Girl Pooja ( Teaching to Students )

 My name is Pooja. I belong to the small village of Benipur in the Nawada district of Bihar. After that, I completed my primary education at Apna Skool with the support of Apna Skool I am continuing my further studies and I am a student of class 9. My parents are also illiterate and they are from about 11-12 years going from Bihar to Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) to work in the brick kilns. Along with this, I am also continuing my online studies and I take out time to teach the children living in the villages for 2 hours in the evening. So that the children's education is in this way. Continue even in the pandemic. Puja wants to become a doctor after studying well. Because the medical facility is not better in Pooja's village and she wants to serve the people by becoming a doctor.

“सिर्फ हंगामा खड़ा करना मेरा मकसद नहीं,
मेरी कोशिश है कि ये सूरत बदलनी चाहिए।





Name: Pooja 
Class: 9th 
Apna Skool, Kanpur 


No comments:

Post a Comment